The client engagement lead acts as a lead consultant during the delivery of our specialist PPM Deployment engagements. They lead the workshops, data gathering, client interaction, and Hummingbird deployment team providing subject matter expertise and specialist delivery to meet our client’s goals. The client engagement lead is required to deliver defined business outcomes and lead across multiple implementation teams in deploying the relevant functionality and technology in adherence to the agreed solution design and hummingbird contracted service.
The client engagement lead may also provide advice on the proposed solution, with an objective of upselling Hummingbird’s services and solutions. The role is expected to provide leadership, coaching and support to technical or project consultants, motivating them and inspiring them to perform at their best during the engagement to ensure optimal delivery. The engagement lead needs to prioritise a seamless and efficient process, focusing on key aspects such as timelines, communication, customer outcomes and financial commitments. Focusing on these principles, Hummingbird aims to provide a delivery experience that is not only reliable and efficient but also goes beyond our customer expectations. The customer satisfaction is our priority, and we strive to make every aspect of the delivery process as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
- Where required, support the Delivery Services Director in providing pioneering subject matter expertise to Pre-Sales and Sales.
- Work with the delivery and account teams to advise on the best possible solution, challenging current practice to drive innovation in everything we do.
- Pro-actively manages and leads the delivery of customer-focused workshops, showing agility, flexibility and a capability to be creative in solutioning, whilst aligning to the Hummingbird line of business products and services.
- Is the the client escalation contact for all implementations that they are asigned the escalation lead.
- Manages and works closely with the Hummingbird delivery team, Business Analyst, PPM Analyst, BI and Integration Anaysts and Technical Analysts.
- Act as the lead consultant and delivery subject matter expert in both a pre-sales context and on delivery engagements. Execute projects according to the agreed work plan under direction of the delivery manager, and where necessary, direct delivery consultants in their delivery tasks and ensure quality outcomes for our customers as a result.
- Provide project status information to the delivery managers or project managers, including risk identification, task delay and task completion estimates. Validate with the project or delivery manager that the completion expectations have been met.
- Proactively alert Project teams of potential problems based upon your strong working knowledge of software and hardware compatibility within the customer’s environment.
- Responsible for directing and reviewing comprehensive documentation around solution design and project delivery. Works closely with technical team to fully understand the design and implementation to be delivered to the customer.
- Identify, analyze and manage technical risks within consultancy engagementrs, projects, assisting to make strategic decisions on what will be the most effective use of resources to drive increased profitability.
- Participate in strategic project review sessions to share materials or lessons learned with the wider hummingbird team. The client enngagement lead play a critical role in the knowledge feedback loop with in refining existing solutions and the creation of new service offerings.
- Develop skills and work with the Delivery Services Director to attend prescribed/requested training, demonstrating accountability for keeping own performance on track and a commitment to personal learning and development.
- Provide guidance to client teams or third party Partners to collaborate and implement the technical solution, build mutual support and and develop an understanding with colleagues across functions.
- Supports the PPM Analyst in preparing, maintains and submitting activity/progress reports and time recording/management reports in accordance with Hummingbirds’ procedures.
- Assist in or be responsible for the creation of knowledge management articles and perform all knowledge management tasks in accordance with defined processes, procedures and personal KPIs
- Effectively represent Hummingbird in a professional manner to the customer at all times.
- Mentor delivery Consultants within specialist areas.
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule and travel where required.
- Has a good understanding of project management financials and can manage project cost for the projects that they lead.
People leadership and capability development
- Develop a high performing team that can build trust with the business, deliver high quality services, and effectively navigate through a changing environment.
- Supporting consultants and senior consultants within the business
- Develop a customer centric, progressive and “game changing” culture.
- Certified consultant or technology equivalent accredited in specialist area.
- Business or similar degree qualification preferred.
- Experience within the IT Industry/financial/Other services or in business consulting.
- Experience with large scale digital transformations.
- Exposure to developing Strategies and formulating roadmaps.
- Experience delivering major business solutions
- Advantageous to have knowledge of network solutions, operating systems, technology integration both from an infrastructure and application aspect.
- Appreciation of multiple technology platforms.
- Knowledge and experience of related computer applications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge or working with PPM Solutions would be greatly advantageous.
- Advantageous to have knowledge of financials systems and general financial management principles.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear