Working within our Professional Services team and reporting directly to the Professional Services Director, the Principal Consultant is typically deployed during the pre-sales process to expertly align client needs with a Hummingbird solution.
As the PC, you will carefully unpack and analyse our client’s business problems and showcase your cutting-edge industry knowledge to devise an innovative and best-practice solution. Frequently, it will involve the implementation of complex SaaS programs into large businesses which bring about transformational change to our clients.
You will craft and deliver exceptional Hummingbird presentations and demonstrations which highlight the value of our SaaS, and skillfully handle client objections. Your expertise in our technology, industry practice and relationship building plays a key role in Hummingbird successfully winning new business opportunities.
Once the client’s engagement is won, you will continue to lead the Hummingbird project delivery team to get the project off the ground. You will advise the delivery team on the overall engagement, clearly defining deliverables and business outcomes. You will also set out how the overall solution architecture will work to deliver on client requirements. You will serve as the subject matter expert for our client’s needs and you will mentor others on SaaS products and related business processes.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/ business skills in our service offering.
You MUST have
- Have a solid background in Information and Communication Technology Services comprising Cloud, Technical Architecture, Operational Services and Development
- Proven experience of working as a Principal Consultant
- ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication
- excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques
- experienced in leading and managing engagements (strong Program leadership)
- Demonstrated knowledge in PM framework and governance
- Experience with portfolio and project management tools (PPM) such as Changepoint/Planview/Clarizen or similar
- MS Office Suite: Visio, Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to demonstrate a collaborative approach, keen to share ideas and knowledge to improve processes and procedures
Questions, please answer with your application
If you’re interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Hello@Hummingbird.solutions.
Call Todd Whaley (0437972022) or Venesa Lalic (0466749236) for any questions relating to this role